Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Messes

I like to think there are two kinds of messes McKenna makes around our house: supervised and unsupervised. I obviously approve of or allow the supervised messes to occur. These next two little messes occured unsupervised. :) They really were very insignificant compared to other child-induced chaos I've seen on other's blogs. But they were cute none-the-less and I wanted to share.


She dumped out a pack of gum from the diaper bag. I'm not really sure why she's crying in these pictures. Maybe she's just upset she got busted.


This one was clearly my own fault. I left a box of Kleenex on the ground unattended while I was changing laundry loads.

The stack after I gathered them up. Definitely not as bad as it could have been.
She also wanted to shred one- just because. :)

8 comments:

Kellie said...

haha. they can be so sneaky. luke loves shredding kleenex too!

MichiganMarshes said...

I think every kid needs a chance for some unsupervised messes. Good thing she didn't try to chew the gum!

Emma said...

too cute!! :)

Laurie Marsh said...

she really is so darling! Messes and all! Love you!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Look at all that hair! The other day I left some baby wipes on the floor. Dylan pulled ALL of them out. It make me giggle. However, when Kaitlyn unrolled almost the entire roll of toilet paper... not so funny :)

Kel said...

So true about the two kinds of messes. My kids love kleenex shredding too.

Mickellerox said...

I love the one where she is crying over spilt gum. That one where you just caught her with the kleenex is pretty cute too :) Good times!

James and Kista said...

I can't wait!