Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hair Cut and Kangaroo Zoo

Here are some little goings on with McKenna lately.

She was in need of a trim so I took her to Dan's cousin Allie (Thanks!). Allie was also nice enough to style it with curls all over.
Yes, I took four pictures in an attempt to get a good one. I had to post them all b/c her face is just so cute in all of them. :)



This was pre-haircut, after she took a good long nap. Sweet little face!
I was trying to catch her doing this.
Lately, whenever she watches any movie, she has this concerned look face.
We had an outing the other day to Kangaroo Zoo with cousins from the Stewart and Winegar families (Dan's sisters). Kangaroo Zoo is a fun indoor bounce house/bounce obstacle course mecca. :)

Blurry, cause she's bouncing.
She was a little uneasy, but had lots of fun!
I helped a little too.



Cute baby boys Truman and Oliver!

6 comments:

Butler Family said...

she is getting so BIG. She is such a beautiful girl

Alyson said...

It's always so hard to get those trims, because the hair has taken such a long time to come in, but so necessary to thicken it up. She looks adorable! And I love the faces. :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Aw. I do love her waking up face :) And she is so concerned about the movie! Poor sweet thing :)

Mickellerox said...

*snorgles her cheeks*

So dang cute! <3

Anonymous said...

So fun! I can't wait to take my kids to Kangaroo Zoo! It looks like a lot of fun. Also, I know you were looking for a non-main stream Italian restaurant in Salt Lake. You should try Settebello. Dave and I love that place!

Jessica said...

I found your blog! That kangaroo place looks fun. I think I have coupons for it... I'll have to take my kids.