Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Payson Lakes and Eaglewood Fireworks

I've been having issues lately with blogger.  Quite frustrating!  Is it too much to ask for my pictures and text to be centered? 

Anyway, that's mostly the reason I'm so behind on posting.  Here's a little of what we did 4th of July weekend.  The Thompson family had their yearly camp out.  This year was at Payson Lakes.  We were only able to go down for one of the days, but it was fun to sit around and enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery.  We took some bubbles to help entertain the little ones (for about 5 minutes). :) 



















For some reason Dan wanted to document a diaper change.

















Please enjoy my cousin Scotty's unique was of eating some tasty snacks. :)  
Also pictured, Dan with Ben and my brother Jonathan.

Sitting in the shade and visiting was quite relaxing.   
Cousin Emma, Aunt Joan, Aunt Shauna behind baby Ian, and cousin Steff.















These babies were sure having a good time squealing and grabbing at each other.

























This was McKenna's face to let us know she was done, and it was time to go home.  Cracks me up every time! 












Later that night, we went to the North Salt Lake Eaglewood golf course for some awesome fireworks!












Some glow stick action 



Oohhh!  Aaahhh!











Ben enjoyed them but was oh so sleepy.  We're such mean parents to keep our kids awake.  











Here's McKenna playing Star Wars with cousin Reed and his friend Thomas



4 comments:

Hksedwick said...

I hate it when blogger doesn't cooperate. I love Mckenna's time to go home face.

ME Moon said...

i LOVE payson lakes. it's remote but it's not. and the weather is always nice :)

Butler Family said...

LOVED the video and loved the pictures.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Well I am glad it was good enough for you to post. And, I am totally jealous you got to hang with the fam, even if it was for only a day....