Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Disney on Ice

As I said in my last post, we went to see Disney on Ice while my parents were in town. 
My Dad, Mom, Jonathan, Mickelle holding Ben, McKenna and Dan
 I took LOTS of pictures since this was our first time.  McKenna was, of course, the main reason we went.  She has almost seen every movie featured.  It was a blast to see her get into it.  I felt bad we couldn't buy any souvenirs.  Everytime they walked by us in the aisles, she would hold out her hands for them to give her one of whatever they were selling...but really...$25 for a spinning light wand? No gracias.    

For those of you who have never had the chance to go, here's a little taste. 
The hosts of the show
Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald
Followed by Alice in Wonderland

Peter Pan
The lost boys
Hook and Mr. Smee
Tinkerbell
Peter and Tink
Lion King
Hyenas
The wildebeest stampede 
Nala and Simba- a very impressive couples skate


Snow White
Seven Dwarfs
Aladdin
(They also had a flying carpet.)
The Little Mermaid-very cool with black lights.

Tangled
The lanterns

At the end, they brought out ALL the princesses (with their Princes)  for a big finale!  We took pictures of the ones we hadn't seen yet.  

Sleeping Beauty
Mulan and Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast
Here are some pictures of McKenna (and the boys) being enthralled by it all.  
I might have been a little enchanted by it all too. :)

We did buy her some Mickey ears which she was less than thrilled about since it didn't light up or make music. 
Waving
Clapping
Singing 
This is one of my favorite pictures of the night since you can see her little stretched out neck, straining to sing her heart out. :) Thanks again, Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

How fun! I bet Mckenna was just in heaven! So cute! That's great that you were able to have such a fun time with your parents in town!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Very cool! Very jealous... Oh well :)

ME Moon said...

I'm sure Sophie would love it too. I used to skate so I want to go but yet the price tag sorta prohibits me... maybe some day it'll be a Mama and Sophie date.