Tuesday, January 28, 2014

November 1st-15th

We took Anna to her first Jazz game 
 She slept a little, but was actually quite fussy most of the game.  Must have been the thousands of people screaming at her.  
 As my time as primary president came to an end, we were preparing for our annual Sacrament Meeting presentation.  SO bitter sweet to leave.  Here are the pictures we took to put in the program.   
Junior Primary (minus 4 kids)
 Senior Primary (minus 1)
 My mom and dad came into town mid November.  We had an nice evening with my dad's parents.  My Grandma Jeanne LOVES babies!  
I love this shot of them looking at each other! 

And she's checking out my dad.  
 Me and the kids, and my sister Mickelle, had a lovely trip to the Zoo.
We got to see the rhinos eating their lunch. 
 Love these three 2-year-old trouble makers!
 Thankfully we had pretty decent weather too!  
 I love it when the tigers are active. 
 The always popular carousel! 
That weekend, Dan took a "man-cation" with his brothers and Dad to St. George.  They watched the U of U game that weekend.  Of course, they didn't take any "blog-able" pictures :)
 While the boys were gone, a few of us girls got together for a pizza night and then some yummy Ugurt!  

3 comments:

Alyson said...

I do love that picture of Gma Jeanne and Anna looking at each other!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Did they take non blogable pictures?!?! I would totally be interested in those :)

Mickellerox said...

I feel like the first pic should have the caption for Anna saying "I think I could improve this situation by pooping". :) And the trip to the zoo was wonderful, thanks for the recap!