Thursday, January 2, 2014

September- Week 4

Sunday, September 22, Anna received a special Priesthood Father's blessing!  Here are some highlights of the day!
Grandfather and Wendy were nice enough to attend. :) 
 Some great smiles for Wendy
 Four Generations
 My Thompson grandparents
 Family picture with my lovely two year-old, being a two year-old. 
 The men who stood in the circle (minus my Grandpa Condie)
 My siblings in attendance
 A lovely gift from Grandfather- His autobiography and a picture of the twelve apostles at the time of Anna's birth/blessing.

 A little photo shoot
Name painted by moi, blanket made by Dan's mission president's wife, dress and bracelet made by my mom.






 All tuckered out!
Playing with Aunt Pickle 
 Later that day, cute girl cousins at Sunday dinner.  Grandpa photo bomb.
 Later that week- Kiddos helping daddy grill some dinner.
 And I had to document my snuggle baby!  She has since grown out of this phase, but I sure loved it while it lasted.  
 All of my kids' names I've created to display in their rooms


 This is how she smiled for a few days
One of my college roommates (Heather S.), visited for an afternoon.  Our babies are 2 weeks apart.  

Snuggles with Webster Grandparents 
More dress up


4 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Of course Superman needs heels! Love all the pictures of the family together. Jealous!

Becca said...

That's a gorgeous blessing dress!!! Wow! :) Love the heels for superman...nice. Cute pictures and kids! Seems like my 9 yr. old still wants to be a 2 yr. old, because we STILL get pictures of him being sometimes grumpy or making faces in our pictures. :/Perhaps a boy thing??

Mickellerox said...

I totally forgot how much she stuck out her tongue! :-9 Superman DOES need heels, I agree Emmer.

I think it is important to note that my captcha today is "odelpsy scriptures". I have never heard of them, but I simply must find a copy of the odelpsy scriptures!

Steph said...

such sweet kids all around! also so fun about heather's baby!! yay for baby friends!