Thursday, January 2, 2014

September- Week 3

A pretty low key week.  
"Mom, I made an L with my body.  Take a picture."  (Her cheeks are full with a cheese stick.)
 Playing dress-up
 Sweet baby feet
 I love that Ben is holding her hand.  



Anna had her first laugh this week.  I didn't capture it on video for another week or so.  But still very darling.  Other things to note in September:
  • Her right eye has always been leaky- clogged tear duct
  • Ben calls her "Ann Dale"
  • She smiled a lot with her tongue sticking out
  • She still loves her baths!
  • She also started pooping once every 3-4 days.  This made for fewer blow outs. :)

4 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Sweet baby feet Ann Dale!

Becca said...

aw, cute baby feet. And again heels, is this something Dan is doing around the house and Ben likes to copy?? ;) heehee. just kidding. And holy cow McKenna looks so tall in that same heels picture!!!

Mickellerox said...

my fav is the dress ups pic with Benny in the heels. He rocks those!

Hksedwick said...

I was loving everything about mckenna's dress up outfit (so sassy) and almost missed ben's heals. That is awesome