Tuesday, February 18, 2014

December- Sledding, Webster Fam, Roomates

Two days after Christmas, we set out to take the kids sledding for their first time.  
First, we had to practice at home.
We went to nearby Lewis Park.  You could tell many people had been sledding there before us. The ride was pretty bumpy and I had quite the sore bum the next day.  


We got great distance! 







I mentioned before that Anna has an awesome bald spot.  This video shows why.  :) 
After sledding, we went to Grannie Annie's and got scones and hot chocolate! 
Later that night, we went to a wedding reception for one of Dan's cousins.  
Here's Grandfather holding Ben. :) 
Ben posing for his birthday picture for the January issue of the Nelson News.  He's getting so big! 
The Webster extended family had a get-together the Saturday after Christmas to have a breakfast and white elephant gift exchange.  



Three cute baby girls- all within 2.5 months of each other
That night, I got to go out with some of the Webster girls to see Saving Mr. Banks.  
A sad, but good movie.
The kids and dad taking a selfie to say good night to me while I was out.  
The following Sunday, we visited my Condie grandparents.  
McKenna wrote a thank you note to Santa.  
"Dear Santa. I loved all the presents you gave me the (this) morning.  Love McKenna.  Merry Christmas."
Monday the 28th, we had two of my old roommates over for breakfast.
So great to see them and catch up!
All the kids together! 

4 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Love Ben's birthday picture! He is such a cutie!

Becca said...

That picture of Ben for the Nelson news is ADORABLE!! Oh such a cutie little boy! :) You guys were busy seeing everyone and partying in December...wow!

Mickellerox said...

I agree, Benny's birthday pic is totes adorbs. I also love the "good night selfie" and Anna' making herself bald :D

Steph said...

anna is just precious! i love all of the headbands you have her in! by the way, juliet was able to use the bands you sent her for about 6 weeks...baby girl has daddy's big head ;) they sure were cute while they lasted though! looking forward to the barrettes now!