Sunday, May 6, 2018

Pregnancy #5 Note-Baby Alice Katherine!

Baby #5 Pregnancy Notes
  • We found out we were pregnant on June 30th, 2017 Dan's 35th BD.  
  • We are so blessed to be able to get pregnant easily and to have never miscarried!
  • I felt more nauseous and sick with this pregnancy than any of the others, but still never threw up.  Also such a blessing.  
  • I got bigger much faster than other pregnancies.  I felt like I was "showing" at 10 weeks.  
  • We went public and announced we were pregnant the day before I went to girls camp July 31st, at 9.5 weeks.  
  • I think I felt baby move around 13 or 14 weeks. 
  • On our get-away to St. George, at 18 weeks, we looked over many, many girl names because we pretty much already decided on Paul David for a boy. 
  • At our 20 week ultrasound, the tech used the pronoun "he" then quickly corrected herself with "or she," leading me to believe it was a boy.  I tried to push that out of my mind and not read too much into it.  
  • I wrapped my belly in foil for Halloween and called it a baked potato.  I did the same when I was pregnant with Ben.  
  • I started to get pretty uncomfortable around 6.5 months.  I usually feel uncomfortable later around 8 months pregnant.  
  • McKenna took most of my belly progress pictures since I liked to do them on Sundays and Dan wasn't always around. 
  • Felt like this was the wiggliest baby out of all my babies!
  • I felt more laid back about "getting ready" for baby.  I didn't really feel as big of an urge as in the past to deep clean my entire house.  
  • I felt almost bored waiting for baby to get here!  
  • Felt hot most of the last month of my pregnancy, which also led me to believe it was a boy. 
  • McKenna, Ben, and Anna, most of the time said the baby was a boy.  
  • Bethany held strong and said the baby was a girl the whole time.  I came to find out later that Dan had told her after the ultrasound thinking she couldn't talk well enough to spill the beans.  
  • Doctor stripped my membranes at 39.5 weeks.  
  • Induction set for March 3, one day past my due date.  
2 months
 3 months
 4 months
 5 months
 6 months
 7 months
 8 months
 9 months

No comments: