Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Nov. '19- Week 1- Play Dates, Jensen Sealing, New Siding!, Anna Lost a Tooth, Bethany and Alice Dishes Help.

The kids had no school and slept in a little, but they were still pretty grumpy due to the late night!  Autumn Cundick stopped by for a bit to see how I'm doing.  Taggart, Lia, and Lyla came over to play.  They played with McKenna's singing machine and performed a little Frozen play for me.  Super cute!  Dan worked on painting the kitchen ceiling where we had a crack fixed.  Bethany unfortunately started having a croupy cough.
That night we stopped by my parents condo in Layton.  It felt so good to see all their stuff in there!  It made it feel official they're going to live here!  

Saturday I exercised and Dan had tithing settlement.  Brittana and Henry Alexander came over.  I drove the boys to basketball and picked up groceries.  The kids took some awesome selfies and Ben learned how to edit them.  
Mickelle came to babysit and Dan and I left for Lindsay and Jordan Jensen's SEALING!! Such a wonderful spirit there and an amazing example of repentance and true change!
Afterwards, Dan and I continued our date and ate at the Garden and then shopped at Target for Christmas PJs, which ended up not being a very good selection.  Ben and Dan got haircuts, and after kids were in bed I put away Halloween decorations.  That night was also Daylight Savings.

Sunday morning Ben read with Alice and we were on time for church!  I shared my testimony about the Jensen's sealing and the gift of repentance.  We taught scripture songs in Primary.
We had a relaxing afternoon and Dan sadly didn't get home until 5pm!  The kids made an epic fort in the basement.  After kids were in bed I went to my first Prelude to Christmas practice and then we played games at Sam and Lara's.  

Monday I volunteered in Ben's class.  I got a car wash and vacuumed it at the new Quick Quack car wash.  Bethany calls it "quack quack".  :)  I also blew off the driveway and the Hanson's siding guys showed up to get started!  The delivered all the supplies and would start work the next day.   We babysat Cooper Johnson in the evening.  Dan caulked around the new front windows and I finished laundry and dishes.  

Tuesday I exercised and Amy Hamblin came over to plan Primary music stuff.  The siding guys came and got started on wrapping the house!  Brynn drove both ways to preschool since my car was kind of blocked in the garage with all their ladders in front of it.  I also worked on my UEN class and Alice had to nap in my room for a few days away from all the noise at the front of the house.  That afternoon Anna was sad about her front loose tooth.  I also put up Thanksgiving decorations that night.  
Wednesday was more siding installation.  I tried to work on my class but was too distracted.  Emi came over to play after school (in the fort downstairs and they had a tea party).  McKenna was in the thick of dress rehearsals for Frozen this week.  While Anna had dance, Abril, Eli, and Mila came over to hang out for a bit.  We had dinner in a pumpkin and Anna finally lost her tooth by SNEEZING it out!  :)  Ben had Jr. Jazz that night and I finally worked on my UEN class after kids were in bed.
Thursday I exercised and McKenna needed full stage make-up for school because of a dress rehearsal/performance right after school.  Bethany played at David's house with Arlee there as well, and she had ballet and preschool.  Alice and I managed to nap even with all the noise outside!  Anna had music after school and Ben had scouts at the Beehive House.  Gma Kelly stopped by for a bit and got some good Alice snuggles.  I made dinner for the Roths because they were busy packing and getting ready to move.  :(

I finally got a picture of Anna with her lost front tooth smile.  I thought the comparison of her fancy, all done-up, dance pictures, and her early morning, toothless picture was pretty cute!  I found a new favorite lunch with a pita, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, fresh basil and balsalmic glaze.  Yummm!  also, Alice piled all her books on her chair and was so proud of herself.
I got an identical video of Alice putting silverware away just like little Bethany had done 2.5 years ago!  So adorable they can barely reach!

No comments: