Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Nov. '19- Week 3- Gma and Gpa Home from Nauvoo, Anna Dance, Jonathan's BD, More Frozen, Car Accident, Special Needs Mutual Dinner,

Friday, since Dan was going to take half the day off anyway to welcome his parents home, he decided to take the whole day off and we went up to my parents' again to help unpack and organize.  The only picture I took was Dan as the "Paper Monster" carrying all the packing paper!  We ate lunch there and at the end we focused on their china hutch.  We picked up our kids a little early from school and it was a photo finish to greet Grandma and Grandpa as they arrived home!  We were all so happy to see them!  
We hung out and played at their house for a bit and I took Ben to Prelude.  McKenna also had another performance that night which my family attended.
Saturday Dan and I were able to attend a temple endowment session and be there with Zach Bramall for his first time going through!  McKenna had TWO performaces and Dan hung Christmas lights.  Anna also had a dance performance at the Expo Center.  
That night Ayla babysat Alice while the rest of us went to McKenna's show and my family came again.  After her show, McKenna went to Lyla's BD party.  I also made a Tres Leches cake for Jonathan whose birthday was the next day! 
Sunday I taught "Tell Me Dear Lord" in Primary.  Mickelle hung out for the afternoon.  That evening we had dinner with the Webster's and the kids all said their Primary Program parts for Grandma and Grandpa Webster.  Then we went home to be with my family and celebrate Jonathan's BD.  Dan left that night for St. George.  
Monday was a hard morning getting all the kids ready and out the door without Dan.  I volunteered in Ben's class doing math facts.  I vacuumed the entryway and blew out the garage and worked on laundry.  McKenna had another show and we had a regular evening at home.  I worked on my UEN class and talked to Dan in St. George that night.  

Tuesday I exercised and later went to Sister LeAnna Wilmore's house to audition for a solo for Prelude to Christmas which I ended up getting.  :)  On the way home from school that day, our carpool friend (Susie Whitchurch) was in a minor car accident.  A car was trying to pull behind them and ended up T-boning them.  Susie said no one happened to be sitting in that seat where the car hit, and no one cried.  It was just a pain for them to sit and wait so long for the police report.  I ended up going out to look for them so I could bring my kids home and get McKenna ready for her last show!  Dan got home from St. George just in time to help me shuffle kids around and get them fed dinner.  Bethany also had music and there was bad traffic because one of the railroad crossings was close.  McKenna had the biggest crowd of supporters this night!  Grandma/Grandpa Webster, Brynn, Katie, Clara, Swa, Ellie, and Whitney, Abril, Lola, Mila, Sam, Hailey, Adam, Mia, 4 Alexanders, 3 Moultons, and Me, Ben, Anna, and Bethany!  So fun!  

McKenna also loved seeing Ms. Shelby!  Ms. Jules was a great director for her to work with and she loved being with all her friends that did the play too! 
Bethany loved seeing McKenna's friend Grace and took a picture with her both nights she came.  And here's the carpool car that got hit.  We went to Nielsen's afterwards for a treat.  
Wednesday was a normal morning and I edited pictures on my phone.  After school Anna had a hard time going to dance.  We had Chinese food at Dan's parents' and then Ben had a Jr. Jazz game.  Dan had really late church meetings.  

Thursday I went on ministering visits to Janel and Shelly.  Bethany had dance and Alice and I went to the grocery store.  I went with Anna to music and Ben had scouts.  The girls continued to watch Descendants (1, 2, and 3) over and over. :)  McKenna had Activity Days and Dan and youth had the ward Special Needs Mutual Thanksgiving dinner we help serve every year!  

No comments: