Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CA Vacation part 7- Playing at the house

Throughout the week
Are you tired of reading about our CA vacation yet?  Sorry- I'm just trying to document for posterity's sake. :)  Here's the LAST post/photo dump about our trip.   These are just some fun pictures from hanging out at my parent's house.  

Dylan and McKenna- 5 months apart, but the same size.
Grandpa lovin' the babies, and they love him!
Kaitlyn put these stickers on everyone's head.  Funny two year old!
Grandma bought this awesome ball pit for the kids to play in.  It was a hit!
We had some fun with the air mattress Dan and I slept on.  Never mind the baby whiplash.  You can tell she was having fun by her squeels of delight! :)


The joys of living on a farm.  Good morning Mr. Lizard!
Daddy/Daughter time
Sweet baby bum
Hello!  Man I want to eat those cheeks!

She discovered that if she drops things behind her head, they disappear


We got a little preview of what McKenna's 1st birthday might look like.  She LOVED to demolish the mini muffins at the hotel breakfast.  
She had her first "whale spout" hair-do.
She learned this new trick: "How big is McKenna? SO BIG!"
My mom's parents (Grandma and Grandpa Condie) also drove out from UT for a visit, since we were all together.  We just had to eat out at Olive Garden!   
More cousin fun!
This was one of my favorite stuffed animals growing up.  Mom saved it and McKenna seemed to like it too, right? :)
We had such a FUN trip!  It was wonderful to be together!  Thanks to everyone who made it possible. xoxox
Now I can update about what we've done since we've been home... stay tuned.

5 comments:

Jake said...

WHAT A FREAKING CUTE LITTLE GIRL!

Alyson said...

I pretty much adore your dad. He is a great big brother, and it makes my heart kind of soar to watch him be a gpa. And what a fantastic gma your mom is! :)

Kris and Teresa said...

Wow, what a vacation. I can't believe you were able to pack so much stuff in. It looks like it was tons of fun.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Awwww.... I lub you too! And yes, your little one is pretty cute. I like your new picture too!

Mickellerox said...

Your new pic is g-g-gorgeous, and there is NOTHING like some cute baby pics and vids to wrap up the awesome vacay we had :)