Monday, February 7, 2011

Can't Think of a Title...

I'm a little behind, but during Ben's third week home, we had some wonderful visitors from Alabama! My sister Emily and her adorable three kids and hubby came to celebrate a late Christmas with my whole family and to meet baby Ben, of course. I'll be posting much more about our week together later. But for now, here are the random pictures I took of that week.

Helping daddy do some homework
Deep in thought
Floor play time



And now for some 'Kenna pics

Reading to baby brother
Don't know why this one won't flip
While Grandma was here, she loved curling my stick-straight-haired daughter's lovely locks.
It always made her look so grown-up
Dan's mom took McKenna shopping to give her some much needed time out of the house. She happily returned with an Abu the monkey. And the Baby Mickey Grandma brought back from her Disneyland trip. So much love going on in this picture!
Once again, curled hair=looks grow-up. I also love Ben's arms in this picture.

6 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

He (Ben, although Dan looks especially studious in that pic) just looks more and more handsome every time i see him! i'm not loving that we don't live .1 mile away from eachother anymore!

Crystal said...

Ben is such a handsome little guy! And Kenna looks so gorgeous with her hair curled! Looks like life with 2 is treating you well :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I do like the last picture. The combination of curly hair and striaght arms is great :)

Butler Family said...

I LOVE the pictures of the two of them together. You can just tell how much they love each other

Sislers said...

Oh he's such a cute little guy! I love watching 2 yr olds love on their new baby :)

Anonymous said...

Ben is simply adorable! I can't get enough of him. Even Dave cooed over the pics. What a cutie!