Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thompson Family "Reunion"- Part 2

Here are some fun things we did during our week together.

Family pictures taken by my sister-in-law, Lara.
The Girls
The Boys
Our family of FOUR- What??

Swimming at the South Davis Rec Center
Ben at the pool :)
Kenna was being brave getting splashed with Aunt "Picko"
Farkle!
If you haven't played this, you haven't lived. ;) Good times.
This picture cracks me up. After the kids went to bed, we mostly just loved being together and breathing the same air. We're computer nerds too. :)
Other activities included watching movies, going skiing, visiting other extended family in Fairview and my Condie grandparents.
*My super handy brother-in-law, Justin, was SO nice to help with a few home improvement projects while he was here! Dan's been pretty busy since the semester started. So who knows when he would have gotten around to doing these things. Justin recaulked around our bathroom counters, replaced the bypass valve on our water softener, and replaced the locks on our front door. My Dad also replaced the the "guts" of one of our toilets. Ahh- the joys of home ownership. :) THANKS for ALL your fabulous help handy men!

4 comments:

Alyson said...

Aw you and your siblings are SO CUTE *pinches cheeks*

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I might have to steal that last one of us on the computers :) It WAS super fun! So glad we got to come and share!

Casey Jensen said...

Hey I just played Farkle for the first time last night. I guess I am finally living!: ) It's a fun game.

Butler Family said...

LOVE the pictures of you and your family. You have a beautiful family of 4 and it is fun to see you with your siblings. Great pictures and I know it was great times