Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thompson Family "Reunion"- Part 1

It was so fun to have my sister and her family here all the way from Alabama for a whole week (three weeks ago-yeah, I'm trying to catch up a little)! My whole family hasn't been together since September of 2008. Here are all the pictures of the many Ben snuggles everyone gave! Lucky little guy is so very loved. And don't worry, I strictly enforced hand sanatizing.
(I feel bad I didn't get any pictures of my two siblings that only live an hour away. They spent most of the week with us as well.)

Dylan was kind of obsessed with holding the "bee bee." He was very soft and actually held still for an extended period of time. Really good for a 22 month old.
I love his big eyes

Uncle Justin

Emily said she was excited to have a "baby fix" while she was here. This picture was taken about five minutes after they arrived.
She calls this picture the "spooning" picture.
Kaitlyn love

Kari love
My Grandma Jeanne also came by that week to see our full house of people and also get a little Ben time.
My mom and dad sacrificed being apart for three weeks (would have been two, but Ben was a week late) so mom could come help take care of us! We're VERY grateful for all her time, help, and love she had to give!
I love how Ben is sleep smiling in this one.
Grandpa also joined us from CA the same week Emily was here. Like I said, EVERYone was here. :)


3 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

It was a fun full house :)

Alyson said...

Way to host the whole gorgeous crew! And what an introduction to Ben, huh?

Butler Family said...

I LOVE that everyone came out to see baby Ben. What a cutie he is and he is so loved by so many people