Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Ben!

Here are some pictures from the past three weeks or so. It's fun to see how much babies change in the first two months. So, I'll probably keep these kinds of posts coming.
Hope you don't mind. :)






I love Ben's face in this one
He's kinda l o n g



He's doing the "smolder" from Tangled
A cute camo outfit from one of Dan's aunts (Thanks Brenda!)
Had to capture those cute ears on an outfit from Dan's mom
These are our attempts to photograph his first smiles on Valentine's day!



And here's McKenna playing with her closest (in age) girl cousins. It's fun to capture the rare occasions when they're all getting along. :)

8 comments:

Brynn said...

I LUFF him!! Post as many of these as you can! :) I love those three littl girls too!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

HILARIOUS! LOVE the smolder. I love that show. He definitely looks like his mama! holy smokes! Way to go Laura. SO CUTE! I GUESS I don't mind the updates...sheesh.

Butler Family said...

Please keep the posts coming. Your kids are super cute and I love seeing pictures of them

Allie Walker said...

You are the best about keeping us posted and I love it! I'm obsessed with his sweet little smile. He is growing and that needs to stop.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Poor Kenna and her cousins :) I AM glad when they get along though! I also like the picture where you can see how long Ben is on Kenna's lap. He looks so totally relaxed :)

Melissa said...

It looks like he is already starting to plump up, way to go mama bear

Anonymous said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! They get cuter every day!

P.S. I changed the address to my blog. It's now simplisticallysweet.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I love the smolder!