Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kids Say...

Since December, I've been keeping a little list of some new and funny things McKenna can do and say:

1.) She was/is obsessed with Frosty the Snowman (both the movie and song.)

2.) She has started to pretend cook. And we don't even have a play kitchen. :)

3.) She now asks "Why?"

4.) She can go down most stairs standing up and facing forward.

5.) Tells people to "Watch this!"

6.) She saw me picking at baby Ben's dandruff and asked, "He have crumbs?"

7.) We've been talking a lot about good and bad choices since she's started to hit Ben. One morning we had a conversation like this:

Me- "I'm going to go get dressed."

McKenna- "Ok mom. That's a good choice."

8.) She's currently in love with "Belle." I caught her holding a little play mirror and saying, "Show me the Beast!"

9.) She goes around the house reciting books she has memorized.

10.) She loves Super Why! From that show, she got the phrase, "I have a question" and "My question is..."

11.) She was looking at some Disney princess stickers and said, "Belle have dress, Cinderella have dress, Ariel have dress... Jasmine have peejamas."

12.) She likes to put some of her babies in Ben's seat. This just made me laugh. :)

Here she is telling me all about Snow White

And some sweet dance moves

7 comments:

Brynn said...

I love that B-Kenna!!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I love how in the Snow White video, she goes back and forth between looking at you, and looking at the camera. I also like that Jasmine has Peejamas :) She is such a good little talker! I am very impressed.

K Thompson said...

She has learned new things already to finish off her stories, and dance uninhibited with only one pigtail and to race through the frosty song. She's growing too fast. Tell her to slow down a bit, please! Just shows how much we miss in just a few weeks. Love you guys! Mom and Dad T.

Butler Family said...

oh my heck she is adorable. What a cute litle girl and kids come up with the cutest little things ever. She is getting so dang big.

Mary said...

i love it! glad to hear you're making good choices these days. kenna is one funny gal.

Melissa said...

shes got the moves

Kris and Teresa said...

Such a cute talker! I love the frosty the snowman video and "nice to meet you Ben!"