Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Dec. '18- Week 1- Sibling Trip, Ward Party, Devotional, School Concert, Dan Work Party, Anna Lost First Tooth, Alice Army Crawling, Anna and Alice Well Checks, Nativity Display, Temple Square Lights.

Saturday morning McKenna went to Lara's to help a school friend babysit cousins Hailey and Abby.  
I got these pictures from Dan while on their sibling trip.  Looks like they had a great time!

Dan got home around 11 Saturday morning.  We went to the cul de sac party Cari Moss throws every year where we donate canned goods.   We chilled, went grocery shopping, then had our ward Christmas party that night.  I talked a lot with Shaan Bartschi and it was a miracle none of our kids cried with Santa!  The Primary kids sang too.  
Sunday we got some good snow.  Sunday school was about the millennium.  YW was about service.  I had a bad headache that afternoon.  We watched the CGI Christmas Carol with Jim Carey and apparently it was a little too scary for Beth.  :)  Mickelle babysat while we took McKenna to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional.  In the car, we discussed Santa Claus with McKenna. ;) I had stake choir that night.  
Monday Alice turned 9 months!
She learned to clap!
 I vacuumed, organized, and cleaned.  That evening was the kid's school Christmas concert.  They all sang great and we're thankful Grandma & Grandpa Webster and Mickelle could come watch! We kept with our tradition and got hot chocolate afterwards.  Alice had a hard night and didn't go to bed until almost 2am.  
Tuesday I did some time on the elliptical.  We had a normal day of running around driving carpools. Anna lost her first tooth! Alice had a fever and didn't feel too well, but she loved Ben snuggling her. Bethany told her preschool teachers she wants to be a firefighter when she grows up.  That evening the kids laid out all their art work and we had a mini art museum.  
Wednesday we watched George H. W. Bush's funeral services.  My ministering sisters came to visit.  I worked on gathering addresses for our Christmas card.  I worked on editing pictures after kids were in bed.  
Alice did some good army crawling and has really good form when she planks!
Using my phone to entice her! 
Thursday Dan went to the temple so I drove kids to school.  I also did a workout video and worked on getting caught up on my Book of Mormon reading.  Brooklyn Ulmer babysat that night while Dan and I went to his work Christmas dinner/party.  Unfortunately we had to sit separate from everyone because we had Alice and kids under 21 are not allowed in the bar area.  We still had a good time! 

Friday I tried to do more Book of Mormon reading.  We had Anna and Alice's well check ups.  
Anna's 5 1/2 Stats 
Height: 43.2in (2.8in increase in a year)- 40th% 
Weight: 39.5lbs (3.5lb increase in a year)- 40th% 

Alice's 9 Month Stats
Height: 26.5in (1.5in increase in 3 months)- 10th% 
Weight: 15lbs 13oz (3.1lb increase in 3 months)- 12th% 
Head: 75th %

I watched Hazel in the afternoon. Ben went to Prelude choir practice after school.  That night we went to the Grand America for the holiday window stroll with Moultons and Pugsleys.  We took Henry Alexander with us and then had homemade pizza and hung out at the Pugsleys till 10pm.  
Saturday Ben and I had Prelude rehearsal.  Dan took Anna to a dance recital where he had a Foster Care booth.  (Dan also wore his awesome Christmas blazer to work earlier in the week and his boss got a kick out of it!)  I took the other kids to see over 200 nativities set up at a local stake center.  They had lovely hymns playing and I totally felt the Spirit there! 
That night we braved the crowds to see the lights at Temple Square with John and Megan Rowe from the ward.  

No comments: