Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Nov. '18- Week 1- Crazy Hair, Mancation, Alice 8 Months, Anna's LPM Recital, McK BD date.

Thursday Dan left for his mancation in Arizona (vs. Arizona State) with the Webster boys.  
Unfortunately it was also when Anna, Bethany, Ben and I all got colds.  I cleaned up Halloween decorations.  That evening McKenna had Activity Days and I took the rest of the kids to Madi Marsh Baker's baby shower at the Miles's.  

Friday was crazy hair day at school!  I did rainbow hair in McKenna's hair, though next time I would add more pipe cleaners so there's more color.  For Ben and Anna we just did stickers and color spray.  
Hazel came over at lunch and I worked on a grocery order.  In the evening we headed to Ogden for Anna's music recital.  She did so great playing "Sol, Fa, Mi, Re, Do" and the red chord in "Three Blind Mice."

After the recital we went to dinner at the Hilton Garden with Grandma, Brynn, and Swa and kids.  
We had a couple rough nights with Bethany up coughing in the middle of the night.  :( 

Saturday McKenna went to Camille's soccer game with the Roths.  Alice turned 8 months old, and the picture taking became more difficult. ;) 

After lunch my parents came into town!!  I helped McKenna with typing a report for school and Ben did some wood burning with Grandma.  After baths we had Panda Express for dinner and finished "Greatest Showman." 

Looks like Dan had a fun time!
Sunday morning my cold had left me with no voice.  :( YW that day was on the stage and Becky taught about work. Dan got home from his mancation.  My parents and Mickelle hung out at our house all afternoon and evening.

Monday we went to Costco.  I painted a letter W to hang on our wall.  After school, McKenna had her birthday date with Grandma Sibber.  She got some darling new clothes and dinner at her favorite place, Zupas!  What a sweet grandma to make our McKenna feel so special!
My parents and Mickelle hung out over here again.  We had an FHE about manners that night.  Dan and I folded laundry after kids were in bed then Dan installed some new outlet covers for the cord holders behind the TV.  

Tuesday I went through Anna's clothes, did the usual driving carpool, and Ben had his last Jr. Jazz game.  We watched election coverage and Dan gave himself a hair cut.  

Wednesday William Alexander came over to play.  I picked up my mom from Kira's hair salon then after school Desi and Henry came over to play.  Ben also had a play date at Taggart's.  My parents and Mickelle were over that evening for corn chowder.  My mom made some hair bows for the girls and Dan had church meetings.  

No comments: