Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Dec. '18- Week 2- Prelude to Christmas, Cute Videos of Alice, Bethany, and Anna, Anna's 2nd Lost Tooth, Tab Choir Concert, McKenna Student Council Service, McKenna Christmas Land Show

Sunday Ben and I (and Brynn) sang with the stake choir for the Prelude to Christmas program.  This is one of my favorite traditions during the Christmas season because I LOVE to sing Christmas songs!  Ben did great singing with the youth choir.  They sang "The Friendly Beasts."  
Bethany singing "5 Little Monkeys Swinging in the Tree"
Video: Cute noises from Alice
Video: Alice Laughing
Video: Anna squeaky toy laugh!
Monday Anna lost her second tooth!  She actually LOST it.  Probably swallowed it.  She had this cute way to play with Alice as well. :) 
Monday Anna played at Alexander's.  I ran a ton of errands in the afternoon, Ben worked on his book report, and we got all the laundry done like usual.  

Tuesday I exercised, and did ministering visits to Shelly and Amy.  Dan went to the temple in the morning, but then came home for the day! :)  After Anna had ballet, we ate dinner and Dan went to church meetings.  We cut snowflakes and I worked on gathering Christmas card addresses.  

Wednesday we got lots of snow.  I went with Anna to music.  Dan printed all the stuff we needed for our Christmas cards!  

Thursday Anna had a play date at Annie's. I exercised and started putting together our neighbor gifts.  I listened to a lot of my book club book.  Dan won a free dinner to R&R BBQ for their soft opening night and took his friend, John Leavitt.  I stressed about who to take to the Tabernacle Choir concert due to McKenna being stressed out and tired.  So we ended up taking Ben with us and he loved it.  Mickelle babysat.   It was an awesome concert!  Kristin Chenoweth was so great!  
Friday I went to ladies lunch.  Swa watched Bethany and Alice while I went on a Student Council field trip with McKenna to deliver the donations their school collected for the youth homeless shelter.  
That night McKenna had her first performance at Backstage Performing Arts.  The show was called Christmas Land!  She was the Lollipop Fairy and sang "On the Goodship Lollipop" and "Lollipop, Lollipop."  

Right after the show, we drove to Layton to have a hotel night!  Once kids were asleep, we hung out with Brynn, Swa, Adam, Sam and Lara, and Katie and Whitney.  We never have a good sleep at a hotel, but the kids still think it's fun.  The next morning was Breakfast with Santa! 

No comments: