Thursday, June 2, 2022

Nov. 2021- Week 1- Home from Trip. Thanksgiving decorations, Little Mermaid Ballet, Moana

 Nov. 1st- Monday: We woke up at 4:15am and took the shuttle to the airport.  There was a long line at Customs, but we made it on our flight out at 6:30. Adam picked us up at the airport in SLC and we were home by 9:45am. We hugged and hugged and hugged the kids (except McKenna who was at school...Ben, Anna, and Bethany had no school).  We ate and talked with my parents and showed them pictures.  I picked up McKenna to come home early from school so we could have some family time. Alice still went to preschool. After lunch, McKenna did homework. Ben went to Nate’s and the girls played Skyjo. I did laundry, unpacked, and napped. The kids played outside some, then we all went to Gma and Gpa’s to deliver boxes and flush their toilets and look at Grandpa’s new car!  I had a family conference call. After dinner, we folded laundry and watched a couple Halloween shows on YouTube.  After kids were in bed, we finished unpacking and Dan picked up McKenna from rehearsal. 

Nov. 2nd- Tuesday: After the kids left for school and I ate with Alice, we went to the Power Tone class at rec center. After lunch, Alice watched shows and I cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed. The afternoon was carpool, setting up play dates, and helping with homework/piano. Ben had rehearsal and Bethany had dance. After dinner, Dan took McKenna to YW. They did an interior design lesson by Meghan, then made shoe box rooms. We played skyjo before the kids went to bed.


Nov. 3rd- Wednesday: After kids went to school, I walked on the treadmill, then ate with Alice and McKenna. After a shower, I watched “Don’t Miss This.” Alice had "fun bun" day at preschool. I talked with Meghan and helped her carry in groceries. I got caught up on Marco Polos, then the kids got home. Anna went to piano, but then everyone had a dentist appt! There were no cavities. Hooray! McKenna got a bunch of sealants done. Anna had gymnastics and Bethany had music. After dinner, McKenna had rehearsal. After baths and kids went to bed, I posted on Instagram about our trip. 

Nov. 4th- Thursday: After the kids got to school, I drove Dan to the rental car place. I worked on a grocery order. Alice gathered up the Halloween decorations, then watched a show. I Marco Poloed, then got dressed. After lunch, I got a car wash/vacuum. Alice came with me to my voice lesson. The kids worked on homework and Ben had rehearsal. McKenna had piano, then I picked up Dan at car rental place. After dinner, Dan worked late. I worked on putting away Halloween decor and putting up Thanksgiving decorations. After kids were in bed, I called Mickelle about piercing stuff.


Nov. 5th- Friday: I went walking with Rachael then swept the porch. After a shower, I helped with Pizza Friday at Ben’s school, then picked up groceries. After our lunch at home, I read with Alice then napped. After school, we went to Tunnel Springs Park with our whole faminly, some of the Cundicks, Pugsleys, Alexanders, and Emily Hartvigsen and her kids. I left at 5, picked up Anna from Aspen’s, then went to dinner at Zuppa’s with Brynn and Swa and their girls (plus Mila). We went to Ballet West’s Little Mermaid!  It was so cute! Anna was a little difficult/bored during it, but still said she liked it. We went to Ugurt afterwards.

Nov. 6th- Saturday: I went to brunch with Mickelle and Bonnie. We took the van flat tire to Burt Bros. Dan worked on putting up Christmas lights. I took Bethany to get a gift for Delilah. She ate lunch, then left for her party. I picked up the repaired tire. After lunch, Desi came to play. I went outside to do some yard work. I started on the top level. Brittana also came over for a bit. Anna and Desi played with the new neighbor girl, Sakura Bott. Eli and Mila came over for the next 24 hours for us to babysit them while Jake and Abril were on a trip with Lola. Dan helped the Moultons move a piano, then helped me outside. I finally set McKenna's ear piercing appt. After pizza for dinner and baths, Ben got a haircut. We cleaned up the basement and McKenna had Kate Kirkham and Whitni Walker over. We watched some Disney Shorts. Dan gave himself a haircut, and after kids were in bed, we planned a dessert night and some of our AL trip.


Nov. 7th- Sunday: Dan fed the three little girls while everyone else was Fasting.  I did the girls' hair and we were on time for church with two extra kids! We had Primary program practice during the second hour. After lunch, I made chewy chocolate cookies. We went back to the church for Tithing settlement with Bishop Moulton. The kids watched shows and played. I napped and then had my family conference call. We had baked potatoes for dinner and invited Jake and Abril to eat with us after getting back from their trip and coming to pick up Eli and Mila. They left, and we had the Koehlers, Wests, and Snarrs over for a dessert night, and it was lovely to get to know some of them.

No comments: