Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Oct. 2021- Week 1- General Conference, Hang out with Pugsleys, Ben Baseball, Clara's BD with Cousins, Anna Animal Activities.

October 1st- Friday: Alice came in in the middle of the night. When the kids were ready for school, Alice and I rode with Dan while he dropped off the kids, and then went and got Covid tested due to our exposure to Hailey. All three of us were negative.  I ate breakfast then went walking with Rachael, but the stroller had flat tire issues so it was shorter than normal.  I then worked on phone things in the office. Dan went to lunch with Jasper. I showered then picked up the kids to get tested. Ben, Anna, and Bethany all tested negative as well!  I started a load of laundry and helped with homework and piano.  I took McKenna to pick up groceries, to Bountiful music, and to the dollar store.  The kids had mac & cheese dinner and Dan and I went on a date to Chile Amore and to pick up some last minute groceries. After we were home, we put kids to bed, tidied up and prepped for General Conference and finished putting up Halloween decorations.

Oct. 2nd- Saturday: Ben had baseball practice and got hit in the face with a ball. :( After eating and showering, we watched General conference!  The bags I prepared were a hit!  McKenna was bored some and drew on her and Alice's faces. Dan went to lunch with Maddie Ulmer to talk about Social Work stuff, then he took Brian to the airport. We had lunch and played outside, I weeded a little, then we watched the afternoon session.  We went to Pugsley’s to play and have Pizza. Ben loved playing with the chickens. We also did some three-legged races. On the walk home, Alice fell and got a goose egg on her forehead. :( We got back home in time for the evening session which is now changed to another general session for everyone. After the kids went to bed, I went to ice cream with Webster girls and Emma and her roommates! I got home at 10:30. Dan finished a movie.

Oct. 3rd- Sunday: We had our french toast General Conference breakfast. In between sessions we walked around the temple 2 times. Lots of other people had the same idea. I had my family conference call. We had muffin tin snacks as a picnic lunch in the family room. We watched the last session of Conference. The kids had baths and showers. We cleaned up the family room and had pasta salad for dinner. We worked on recording videos of the kids reading the book we got for Grandma Kelly's birthday present. Dan delivered thank you‘s to the Browns and Remingtons.  We cleaned up the basement and put kids to bed. I had a little bit of computer time then we did a Zoom conference recap with the Websters.

Oct. 4th- Monday: After kids left for school, I exercised and ran two miles. After breakfast with Alice, I called around to see about renting inflatable balls for McKenna's BD. Alice went to the Jensen‘s to go to preschool. Dan and I went on a date to a movie theater for lunch and to watch “Shang Chi.” We got home at the same time as the kids. We started sending out birthday invitations (over text) for McKenna‘s party. Dan picked up Ben from Harry Potter Club and then took him and Jordan Slaugh to their baseball game.  McKenna stayed home and then went to rehearsal and I met Dan at the game with the three girls.  Bethany lost her second tooth! We ate dinner after the game, then folded laundry and put kids to bed. I worked on the computer going through emails. Dan met with Bishop Moulton out on the porch.  *We also got word today that Ben would be moving up to do math with a 6th grade class!

Oct. 5th- Tuesday: After kids left and after breakfast with Alice, we went to the rec center for a power tone class with Swa and Brynn. Alice went to the childcare with Charlie and Hazel and loved it!  We watched Snow White at home and filled out flu shot forms. I took a little couch nap, then showered. Colton came by to check the moisture of the floor planks that would be going in the office. After lunch, I did computer/phone stuff and took another little nap. The kids got home and had snacks, did homework, and piano. When Dan got home, he started moving stuff out of the office into piano room.  I help Bethany with piano. Dan took Ben to Baseball. I took Bethany to dance. It rained at Ben’s game. The girls ate and McKenna had a young women’s paint night. Dan took Ben to Backstage then came home to eat and started ripping up the office carpet so we could have it ready for Fall cleanup on the curb the next day. I worked on my primary lesson and Dan delivered Thank yous after kids were in bed. Dan packed for a work thing in Park City the next day. I listened my book a lot. 

Oct. 6th- Wednesday: After breakfast and getting dressed and ready for the day, I read books with Alice, then took her to the Moulton‘s so I could go to my voice lesson. She focused on the Italian vowels and had me start learning a folk song.  Alice had preschool. I took a quick nap on the couch, Cooper came over for 10 minutes while Meghan drove carpool and didn't have enough room for him. The kids got home from school and Ben and Anna had piano. I helped Bethany with her piano then took Anna and Bethany to Clara‘s birthday activity/play date. Marco polo it in a church parking lot and then picked up Ben and junior high kids. Lyla came over and hung out with McKenna through dinner time and left at 7:30 PM. Anna and Bethany went to Brynn’s house for Clara's birthday. They did a craft and had treats. I took Bethany to Let’s Play Music and Anna and Ben took turns playing with Tanner. I listened to my book off and on a lot throughout the day.  I FaceTimed with Dan on the front porch after a little sweeping outside. We had chicken noodle soup for dinner, then did baths and bedtime.  I helped Ben edit the book reading video for grandma, then FaceTimed Dan in Park City and worked on my primary lesson. 


Oct. 7th- Thursday: I drove the kids to school, watched the news and ate breakfast with Alice. She got dressed and I watched TV a little more. I practiced my voice lesson stuff, then showered. I played a couple games with Alice, then we ate lunch. Alice went to the Pugsley’s while I volunteered and Anna’s class and helped with their animal activities. They showed their dioramas and had animal face paints. Anna had dance and I helped Bethany with her Book Talk book report. Ben ate then left for rehearsal. I drove Mckenna and Anna around and we had spaghetti for dinner! Dan got home from Park City and then picked up Ben. I got the girls ready for bed and left for Book Club at Melissa Smith’s house discussing “Truly, Madly, Guilty.”  Dan watched a 007 movie at the Winegar’s.



Videos: Playing with Pugsleys, Ben baseball, UEA Aquarium, Pumpkin Walk, McKenna’s 13th Birthday, Laura Dances to rap, McKenna theater class, slow mo lips

No comments: