Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Sept. '21- Week 1- Bethany 6 yr Stats, Date Night and Game Night, Emi Atkin's Baptism, Refugee Kits, Casts Lists Posted, Labor Day Mantua

 Sept. 1st- Wednesdays are McKenna‘s late start day, so she doesn’t leave for school until a little after nine. I washed sheets and talked to my mom a little bit. Hazel came over after lunch. Alice and Hazel played outside, and once Ben and Anna got home they went to piano. When Swa came to pick up Hazel, Ben went to their house to play with Oliver. Emi Atkin came to play with Anna. Bethany had Let’s Play Music. I finally found out that I did not make it to phase 2 of the Tabernacle Choir auditions. I felt sad, but also relieved, and motivated to work hard for next time. I had to email them for clarification because there were no comments or feedback about what I could improve on for next time. They said there was a problem with everyone’s emails that day and they would let us know as soon as they could. Sadly, I also found out that Anna and Bethany would not be needed in the Frozen play so I had to let them down as well. Dan and the YM went to do a cemetery scavenger hunt and Fro Yo for their activity. I took McKenna to her call back and she was concerned about her friends feelings being hurt. Ben had a primary activity. 

Sept. 2nd- Thursday: Bethany had her six year doctor check up.

STATS! 

Height: 43.7in (2.5in increas in 1 year) 20th %

Weight: 38lbs (5 lbs increase in 1 year) 10th %


I had a haircut appointment and Alice had a drive-by preschool teacher meet and greet. Anna had dance and Ben went to Backstage. That night, Adam and Mia came over for pizza and the Utah football game which had a weather delay due to lightning. There was also a preschool zoom meeting that evening. 


Sept. 3rd- Friday: After kids left and after breakfast I went walking with Rachael. McKenna came home early with an ocular migraine. :( After lunch my ministering sisters came over for a porch visit. Dan hung pictures in the hallway to the office. Anna started reading the first Harry Potter and we enjoyed some nice weather outside. That night, Dan and I went to Sweeto Burrito and the park for a date and then drove around and saw really big houses on the Bountiful Bench. After kids were in bed, we had a game night with the Alexanders, Moultons and Browns.


Sept. 4th- Saturday: I went walking with Dan and after breakfast Dan took Ben to baseball and Anna to the store. I went with McKenna and Anna to Emi Atkin's baptism. Anna went to their house afterwards for lunch, swimming and playing. Dan and I did yard work while I listened to my book. Ben and Bethany went to Winegar‘s to play and Whitney came to hang out with McKenna. We went to the Moulton‘s to help assemble refugee kits. After dinner, we watched the live action "Dora the Explorer" movie and we got word back from Backstage with the cast lists for Frozen and Into the Woods. McKenna and Lyla Lefler were cast as Little Red Riding Hood..and Ben got cast as Olaf! They were both pretty happy!

Sept. 5th- Sunday was fast Sunday and I had a hard morning with Alice which made us late. We mostly did a review game for singing time. After church and lunch for the kids I was able to tune in to my Dad's Gospel Doctrine lesson via zoom. Once Dan was home, we packed up and went to my parent's house in Layton for the evening. We had dinner and played Double Ditto. I love seeing my girls dress up in old dance costumes of mine and my sister's. We later drove the rest of the way to Mantua to sleep over for Labor Day the next day. We played a Skull King and talked.

Sept. 6th- Monday: Labor Day! The kids played with cousins till about 11, then we swam lots. Alice took a nap on me. We talked with Dan’s siblings about some Webster Kids LLC stuff. Dan’s parents sent Crumbl cookies. We had hot dogs for dinner, cleaned, and left by 7. After kids were in bed, I drove Dan to the airport. He flew to St. George for a work thing the next day. 

Sept. 7th- Tuesday: We called Dan on the way to school. Alice and I had a normal morning at home. After lunch I washed the sunscreen out of Alice’s hair from the day before. I started typing the kids’ routines to prepare for our trip.  Bethany had dance and Ben had baseball. Anna and I went to watch his game while Alice stayed home to eat dinner with McKenna and Lyla. Dan made it back from St. George and picked up Bethany from dance, then joined us as baseball. Dan then took Ben to Backstage, his first rehearsal, after the game. I took Lyla home, then took McKenna and Brittana to Young Women. I picked Ben up from Backstage (along with two other girls in the carpool). After kids were in bed, Dan and I talked. 

No comments: