Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Sept. 2021- Week 3- Tunnel Springs Park, Ward Luau, Dan's last Sunday as Bishop, YM Activity Here

 Sept. 15th- Wednesday: I tried running again (1.7miles and my hip felt ok).  Alice went to the Moulton’s while I went to a dermatology appointment for an overall skin check. My skin was all clear and I got a new face cream to help with my brown spots. After lunch and Alice went to preschool, I watched Cooper and Emmy for a bit. The kids had early out and Ben and Anna went to piano. I put Emmy down for a nap and read with Cooper and Boof. Later, I attended Let's Play Music with Bethany. Nate Johnsen, Henry, Desi, and Will came to play. McKenna had rehearsal and after Dan did baths he had church meetings.

Sept. 16th- Thursday: After kids left for school, Meghan babysat Alice while I went for a follow-up Lasik eye appointment. I got home around lunch time then took a nap. Anna had dance and I read with Bethany on the porch. Dan and Ben worked on cleaning his room. After dinner, McKenna had Korie and Brittana over to play on the aerial silk. We all played outside. After kids were in bed, I worked on a grocery order and blogged a little.

Sept. 17th- Friday: I went walking with Rachael after breakfast. After a shower, Dan and I went on a lunch date to Nielsen's (with Alice) and then went shopping at Costco. Dan picked up Ben from school and took him straight to Nash Spencer's birthday party. Arlee came over to play with Bethany. I read Harry Potter with Anna. McKenna went with Lia's family to Bluffdale to go swimming. I worked more on the tiny books stocking stuffer project. That evening, we had pizza and played at Tunnel Springs park until bed time. Ben and Dan watched "Dr. Strange" and I worked on a grocery order. McKenna got home around 10:30.

Sept. 18th- Saturday: We woke up to a pretty good rain storm. Dan took Dave Moulton to pick up groceries so they could have some time to talk. I worked on Primary stuff while the kids played. Dan and I hung pictures. McKenna went to Abril's house to go through hand-me-down clothes with the "Cookies" and had lots of fun! After lunch, Ben had a baseball game and he got to play catcher some. My parents and Mickelle came to the game. The storm cleared up, but it was still super windy. We got home and got ready for the ward Luau. We got to the luau at Lewis Park early and just loved being with everyone! It was almost like a farewell party to Dan as the bishop. I totally cried when I saw Linda Lemon because she was finally recovered enough from her health scare that almost killed her. The kids loved playing at the park. Bethany lost her first tooth! The entertainment (fire dancer) was amazing! There was a real pig they cooked all day!! McKenna went to Brinley's BD party (movie night) after, and I took the little girls home to bed.

Sept. 19th- Sunday: We did a fun activity with little finger lights in primary. Dan ran the kids home quickly after church, then he and I met with Pres. Farnes to talk about Dan's release as Bishop. He helped both of us feel better about the future and to use what we learned to move forward to still help and serve others. He counselled us to continue to receive and act on promptings, then we will receive more! After lunch, McKenna and Anna made cookies and took them to Desi because she fell down the hill at Lewis Park at the Luau and broke her collar bone. Ben played with Dominos and Alice took some cute selfies. Brooklyn Ulmer posted some very nice things about Dan. After rest and dinner, Dan gave the girls their baths and I helped McKenna put on some fake nails. After kids were in bed I listened to "Don't Miss This."

Sept. 20th- Monday: This was a carline week for Dan at school, so I had to drive the kids. I still managed to exercise. It was a normal morning of breakfast, shower, laundry, Dan to Costco, Alice to preschool, and driving carpool. Ben stayed after to attend Harry Potter club. I listened to my book club book. Dan checked on his parents' house with the three girls. McKenna had rehearsal and we all folded laundry and finished homework. We made a couple deliveries of "thank yous" for people from Dan. After kids were in bed, I did computer stuff and Dan had a sore neck.

September 21-Tuesday- After driving the kids, Alice and I ate and I watched Marco Polos. Alice played while I showered. After lunch, Alice played more while I had computer time. I called Jonathan. The kids got home and did their homework and piano. Dan can home a little early. Bethany had dance, and Anna went to the Kump’s to play. Brittana came over here to hang out. Dan cleaned up gopher dirt in the yard. I weed a little. We had left over pulled pork and watermelon for dinner. Kids packed lunches and McKenna went to YW at a park. Dan had the priests came over to play in the basement. The girls played outside. After bed time, Dan had a long phone call with Dave Moulton.



Videos: Alice ABCs, State Fair, Kids Trampoline, Ward Luau, Ben Dominos.

No comments: