Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Feb. 2022- Week 3- Bethany's Cheer Performance, Ben Spelling Bee, Bethany's Mexican Fiesta, Moultons, Puglseys, and Boes Over for Pizza, Sleep over at Thompson Grandparents

Feb. 15th- Tuesday: After kids left for school (late), Alice and I watched the news and ate.  I went to

the gym with Brynn and then talked with Sharon Bot for a while about Ms. Enquist and Haku. I

showered and folded laundry and got caught up on Marco Polos. After lunch, I rested my eyes while

Alice watched more shows. Bethany had dance and Anna had play practice. The kids did their

homework and I made rapunzel braids for dinner. Ben had basketball practice. McKenna and I had

YWs- we made collages and bracelets. Dan took the rest of the kids to WX to see Bethany perform

at her mini cheer performance.  We all got home around 8:30.  After the younger three were in bed,

Dan and Ben played battleship.


Feb. 16th- Wednesday: I drove the kids to school while Dan drove the Western States employee

family members to the airport for their trip.  I practiced singing and then got ready for the day.  Alice

went to the Moulton’s while I had voice.  Alice went to preschool. I ate lunch and then the kids got

home.  Ben and Anna had piano and I read/napped with Bethany. Ben went to play with Ollie.

McKenna had Lyla over.  Anna and Bethany had their gymnastics and music. We got home around

5:30 and I made an air fryer chicken recipe that was a flop (too dry).  Dan gave the girls baths while I

cleaned up dinner and tidied up.  After 3 little kids were in bed, we chatted with McKenna. I knocked

stuff off my “to do” list. Dan, unfortunately wasn’t feeling too well. 


Feb. 17th- Thursday: We all left the house at the same time. The girls went to their classes while

Dan, Alice, and I watched Ben compete in the school spelling bee! Out of 48 spellers, Ben was in the

top 7 and made it 5 rounds!  His words were nonsense, astronomical, burdensome, acquirable, and

flippant.  Once we got home, I napped. Then we had lunch and I gathered Primary music stuff for the

substitute. I took Alice to Rachael’s and Dan went to maturation with Ben and then took him to ice

cream.  I taught JA in Bethany’s class.  Once we got home, the kids did their homework. Dan worked

on a piñata for me for Bethany's class Fiesta coming up.  We had leftovers for dinner. We hung out in

the basement for a bit, then put kids to bed.  I worked on uploading videos on to YouTube and we

watched the Olympics (curling).  

Feb. 18th- Friday: After the kids left for school, I walked on the treadmill. I had an eye check-up.

Dan worked from home.  Alice went to play at Swa’s. I volunteered in Bethany’s class for her Mexican

fiesta day. I taught the Mexican Hat dance! Once we got home, I took the younger 4 to Lewis Park

and Rachael Alexander and Erica Day were there.  We got home at 5 and prepped for the Moultons,

Pugsleys, and Boes to come over for a homemade pizza night. We enjoyed talking and watching the

Olympics!  They all left around 10. I finished up a grocery order. 

Feb. 19th- Saturday: Both Dan and I woke up feeling sick with a cold starting.  I got dressed, ate

real quick, and then went with Anna to her rehearsal. I helped cut out and paint some of the scenery.

Anna played with Desi.  Dan and other kids prepped our floors for mopping.  I started a load of laundry

and got to cleaning.  The kids and I had lunch and I cleaned more.  Ben went to Nate’s, Anna went to

Aspen’s. McKenna had silks and voice.  Bethany played outside with Moulton girls and Rachael

Pugsley.  I snuggled McKenna and scrolled some.  I finished mopping then picked up Ben while Dan

gave the girls a bath.  McKenna babysat and fed them dinner while Dan and I went on a date to

Texas Roadhouse.  (Anna stayed all day with Aspen and went ice skating). We got home and helped

the kids pack and I put toys away in the basement.  Anna got home. McKenna had Whitni and Lia over.

Dan and Ben got hair cuts. 


Feb. 20th- Sunday: Alice said the prayer in Primary, Ben gave The Article of Faith, and Bethany have

a talk about goal setting (her goal to ride her bike). After lunch, I went to a meeting about our Stake

planning a Passover dinner! We packed up and went to my parents’ house for a sleepover.  My mom

and I made a keto shepherd’s pie for dinner.  Then we put the kids to bed in the basement and played

a trivia game and talked.  

Feb. 21st- Monday: My dad helped feed the kids breakfast.  We chilled and I rested my eyes for a

bit while the kids played Nintendo.  Then they started doing crafts and stamps with Grandma.  I

showered.  We had lunch at Chili’s because of a coupon for free kids’ meals.  We drove by the

Layton Temple.  Once we got back to my parent’s house, we watched “Encanto.” Then we packed up

and left by 7pm to drive to Midway.  We made soup for dinner and put the kids to bed there by 9pm. 

No comments: