Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Nov. '22- Week 1- Friendsgiving, Family pictures, STEM Expo, YM/YW Hungry Hippos,

Nov. 1st- Tuesday: Today felt like a recovery day! I finished sorting, folding, and putting away 5 loads of laundry and listened to my book. McKenna had no school. She did a little homework. Alice did upstart and watched a lot of shows. After lunch, I got dressed and took McKenna to the rec center to swim with friends. Then I took Alice with me to my voice lesson. The kids got home from school and I took Ben to rehearsal. The three girls sorted their candy and Philip Pugsley came over to play.  I made dinner in a pumpkin and McKenna got home from swimming. Anna had gymnastics and she and Ben ate when they got home later. After kids were in bed Dan went for ice cream with Jayden Southam, and I worked on editing a video with Ben. 

Nov. 2nd- Wednesday: I watched the news and ate with Alice. I curled McKenna’s hair and drove her to school. Then Alice and I went to the gym. She had preschool and I showered and drove the kids to piano. It was snowing most of the day.  I napped and then picked up preschool and piano kids. I made a broccoli and cheddar soup. Ben sorted his candy. We ate and then McK and Ben had Newsies, Anna had a primary activity, Bethany had hip hop and a make up tumbling class, and I got my temple recommend renewed and went to Young Men/Young Womens.  We played life size human hungry hippos, mattress surfing, and the numbers game.  After kids were in bed, Dan and I talked finances. 

Nov. 3rd- Thursday: After the kids left for school, I watched the news, snuggled Alice, then we ate. We cleaned up toys and collected Halloween decorations and got ready for Emmy Johnson to come over. Meghan went on a field trip with Cooper so we babysat her. Alice did Upstart and we worked on putting up Thanksgiving decorations. Then we went downstairs and I worked on a grocery order while we watched some of "Moana" and "Number Blocks." After Emmy left, we had lunch. Alice watched shows while I napped. I washed our sheets and drove carpool. Ben had rehearsal and I returned some things we borrowed. Bethany had some stomach issues. Dan went to dinner with his high school fellas. McKenna had piano. Then we ate and I cleaned up the kitchen. After the girls were in bed, I finished the grocery order and talked with Dan. 

Nov. 4th- Friday: I subbed in 4th grade, Mr. McKinney’s class. Anna’s friends in there were Aspen, Aubrey, and Mason Stewart. The class was talkative, but still fun. We made a wave in science and I didn't realize a kid was on another kid's shoulders when I took the picture.  When we got home from school, I napped and the kids did reading and piano. McKenna went to the temple!  Dan had Alice all day except when she had preschool. Bethany’s stomach was better. We had mac and cheese and fruit for dinner. McKenna went to a movie night at Hailey’s house. Ben babysat while Dan and I picked up groceries and went to the Dollar Store. We got ice cream on the way home. We put the girls to bed and then started cleaning and prepping the upstairs to host a "Friendgiving!"  


Nov. 5th- Saturday: I got up around 7:30 and exercised with the three little girls. We ate breakfast and then I started making my mashed potatoes for the the Friendsgiving that night. Dan took Ben to rehearsal, then he started making his apple pie. We had lunch, finished cleaning and prepping, then showered and got ready for the day. McKenna hung out with Lia and McKayla. We met Aunt Lara at White Space studios to have family pictures taken. We had planned to do them outdoors, but it was too rainy and cold! Then we went home and the kids had pizza in the basement and watched a movie while we ate upstairs (kid free) for our Friends giving with the Johnsons, Days, and Behunins. McKenna babysat the Johnson kids. The food was amazing! We had lots of time to talk and visit and it was so fun!  We feel so blessed to have friends like these!

Nov. 6th- Sunday: Dan had early meetings. We all fasted except the two little girls. I had a YW presidency meeting during the 2nd hour of church. The kids practiced for the Primary program. McKenna jokingly got in the driver's seat after church, and Dan called her bluff and let her pull out of the parking spot. :) The kids had lunch and we watched our videos. I napped and the kids played. Dan had more meetings. I had my conference call. After dinner, we walked to the Bramall’s to look at some games they were giving away. We got the kids to bed and I had Prelude rehearsal. *Bethany came up in the middle of the night with and upset stomach again.

Nov. 7th- Monday: I exercised and then the kids got up and ready. I took them all to the dentist and there were no cavities! I took them to school, then Alice had music. I kept the laundry going and showered, then picked up Alice. She did Upstart, and I listened to Don’t Miss This. We had lunch and then I took her to preschool. I picked up groceries and then took a nap till kids got home. I was pretty tired apparently. I snuggled each kid and got a little update. I worked on July picture collages for the blog. Dan took Ben and Anna to the STEM expo at the DCC along with some cousins. McKenna, Alice, Bethany and I ate dinner, then I took McK and the carpool to Newsies rehearsal. Dan and Anna ate and I helped the girls fold laundry, then we put them to bed. I worked more on collages and Alice came up (because of a scary shadow) and then fell asleep in my lap. Dan worked a bit more. *Backstage posted some promotional pictures for James and the Giant Peach!

Family Pictures 2022! 

No comments: