Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Nov. '22- Week 3- More Jame and the Giant Peach, Alice Fun Bun, Stake Youth Activity, Subbed in Anna's class, Alice Cowboy Day

Nov. 15th- Tuesday: My cold felt about the same as the day before. (I drove the kids to school while Dan donated Plasma. I watched news and snuggled Alice some. We ate, she did Upstart and got dressed.) I worked on organizing the computer desk. I showered and Marco Poloed. After lunch, we ran an errand to the library and to Grandma’s to look at music to sing for the ward Christmas Party. I came home and texted women who I wanted to sing with me. I started dinner (chicken gnocchi soup). The kids got home. Ben read, I continued to make the soup. He ate before getting ready for his call time for "James". I blogged a little. Then Anna ate before gymnastics. I ate with the other three girls and Dan got home. McKenna and I went to the Stewart's to look at hand me down clothes from one of their neighbors. We got the kids to bed and then Dan and I worked on our Christmas card design. My parents and Mickelle brought Ben home from the play and said it was awesome! We worked on addresses and then went to bed.

Nov. 16th- Wednesday: After the kids left, I watched a little news and Alice did Upstart. Then we ate and went to the gym with Brynn. We did Alice’s “fun bun” (a turkey) and she went to preschool. I showered and then kids got home and went to piano. I napped and then I picked up preschool and piano. I worked on the blog and moving pictures to DropBox. I ate with the kids, then drove the Newsies carpool. Bethany had dance and Anna had cookie decorating Activity Days. I went to the stake youth activity which was dodge ball and minute to win it games. McKenna came late.  We worked more on the Christmas card addresses and calendared a bit. 

Nov. 17th- Thursday: I watched the news after the kids left. Alice and I ate. Then she did Upstart and we did her music homework. I went to my room while she watched "Aladdin." I worked on “Hear Him,” moved my dermatology appointment so I could sub, and then made a grocery order. I had a headache most of the morning and my body hurt from the gym. I got dressed. We had lunch. Then Alice’s preschool friend, Adrianna, came to play. Her mom and baby sister stayed and talked with me the whole time. I wasn’t expecting that, but it was nice to get to know her better. I drove LPA carpool. My parents and siblings flight to Hawaii was canceled, so they stopped by for a bit. I’m really grateful they did, because Dan worked late, and they helped me with the kids and we got to see Jonathan on his birthday! I got Ben ready for call time, then picked up a prescription for McKenna and picked her up at piano. We all ate. Anna went to Mabel’s school play, Moana, with Desi.  McKenna and I went to a church leadership training for the Utah Area. We found out Jonathan sold his condo! Dan’s leg (surface blood clot) started hurting him again. Ben and Anna got home. Dan watched some of one of the "Ocean's" movie.


Nov. 18th- Friday: I exercised after the kids left. Alice and I ate and then I showered while she did Upstart. We had lunch together and then I left to sub in Ms. Welch’s class at Legacy for a half day. Anna hugged me every time she saw me. It was cute! There was also a fire drill! Thankfully, the 4th grade team was nice enough to give me a heads up.  I drove kids home and then napped. I read a little with Ben, then we started planning the rest of the evening. We ate together, then the three girls stayed home and watched "Frozen," McKenna went to Tess’s for a movie night watching the 2nd "Enola Holmes," and we took Ben to Backstage to watch the other cast perform "James"! Dan and I picked up groceries and got a treat from Maverick. After putting the girls to bed, we ordered Christmas cards, pictures for frames, and printed the neighbor gift labels. I picked McKenna up and we got Ben and Dan ready for their hike with Primary Activity Days the next day. 

Nov. 19th- Saturday: Dan and Ben ate earlier than us and left for the hike from Tunnel Springs Park to Ensign Peak!  Anna and Bethany walked on the treadmill. All the girls ate, then we took McKenna to Backstage to record some Newsies tracks. I helped Anna and Bethany go through their school papers. Then we started cleaning their bathroom. Dan and Ben got home. I got Ben ready for his call time, then showered and got ready.  We all went to Ben’s final show for "James and the Giant Peach" 7 cousins came too!  We went to Wingers after to celebrate and eat dinner!  We got a car wash and threw our pumpkins down the gully. The kids had hot chocolate and McKenna went to babysit the Johnsons.  We did showers and baths and put the three girls to bed and watched college football. McKenna got home a little after 9. 

Nov. 20th- Sunday: Dan and I both had meetings before church. I had an extended ward council, and Dan had stake youth council. Annaleah Boren gave a mission farewell talk in our ward. I spent half of Sunday school making music copies for the ward Christmas party. After church, we ate and watched our videos. Dan did home Sacrament to the Warrants. I napped. Dan had a meeting with the temple and family history people of the stake. Then we had a Nelson family Zoom call for Thanksgiving. Grandma and grandpa Webster conducted and the speakers talked about miracles in their lives. We had enchiladas and then the Winegar’s came over for cheesecake Dan had leftover from his meeting. I went to Prelude choir practice. We calendared when I got home. 


Nov. 21st- Monday: I woke up at 7:20 and saw McKenna off to school, but the rest of the kids had a break all week! Then I exercised, ate with the kids, then started laundry and cleaned the kitchen. The kids did reading, piano, Upstart, and played. I helped give Dan a haircut, then showered. I got Alice ready for Western Day at preschool. I ate lunch with the girls. Dan and Ben went to Costco with Jasper. I kept the laundry going. Dan left for a freezer meal work event with the Jazz players' wives.   I Marco poloed, then left for my dermatology appointment. The doctor refrozen the spot on my face and prescribed a cream. I also ran to the library. Once I got home, I tried to take a nap in my room, but got woken up by kids. We had freezer stuff for dinner. McKenna and Ben left for Newsies rehearsal. I ate with the girls. We folded laundry and then played a princess matching game. Alice had “visions” 😆. Anna spent a LOT of the day reading!  Dan got home. Once the kids were in bed, I had singing practice with the ladies for the ward Christmas Party. Ben had an emotional night, but Dan was great helping him through it. We emailed Backstage about dress code concerns of other students. 

No comments: