Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Sept. 2022- Week 4- Dan and Anna to Farmington Football, Salmon Run, Sub in Kindergarten, Hip PT slowing down, Pumpkin Patch field trip, Play at the park

Sept. 22nd- Thursday: Subbing today was only a half day due to P/T Conferences. I only had the Ballroom team and two other classes. I did some line dances with them and then the “heads up” game on my phone. Dan took Alice to work with him. The three kids and I got home around 12:45. Ben and I ate lunch. Then we had PT conferences over Zoom for Ben, Anna, and Bethany. Their teachers had nothing but good things to say about them! We’re so blessed! Then I worked on an email for Ms. Welch’s class and McKenna got home. I took Bethany to dance and then worked with Anna on recording her Jungle Book audition. I started dinner. Dan took Ben to “James” and picked up Boof. McKenna had piano. We ate and then went to the Farmer’s Market. Once kids were in bed, I did my physical therapy exercises and worked on a grocery order. 

Sept. 23rd- Friday: This was my last day subbing in Mr. Lee’s class. It was another half day. We did more line dancing. The last class of the day was sixth grade, Ms. A’s class. They were very rowdy and had two boys with special needs. One of them ended up leaving the room because he didn’t like the song we were playing. Ben and I ate lunch once we got home. I read with Bethany and napped a little. I picked up Alice and Kaysen from preschool.  The kids did homework and screen time and played outside a little. Once McKenna got home, we went to the health department in Clearfield and everyone but Dan got flu and Covid shots. Alice was the only one who cried, and Ben had another bad reaction and almost threw up and passed out. But he mostly went pale, got really sweaty, and felt like he was gonna throw up. we picked up groceries on the way home and had mac & cheese for dinner. Dan and Anna went to the Farmington High football game because Utah Foster Care was being honored. McKenna went to Brinley‘s house. The other kids and I watched Bluey until bedtime. Everyone felt pretty good other than having sore arms. 

Sept. 24th- Saturday: We slept in till 7:30 and snuggled. Bethany came in very sad with a really sore arm and a bad headache. We gave her meds and then ate. We chilled a bit and then got dressed and packed a lunch. We left around 11:45 with the Moultons and Pugsleys to go to Jordanelle to see the Salmon run. It was not as good as last year, but it was still fun! Anna and Bethany started not feeling good from the shots. After the salmon, we shopped a little in Park City for a new coat for McKenna for her BD. Bridget came with us too. We got home and McKenna and I worked on possible outfits for family pictures. Then Dan and I went to Cubby’s for dinner and to wash the van. McKenna fed the kids and then she went to Meghan Hunter’s. We did baths and showers once we got home and I cleaned up all the clothes I got out. Once the girls were in bed, Dan and Ben watched football while I blogged.

Sept. 25th- Sunday: Dan had early meetings. After church, we waited in a classroom for Tithing Declaration with Bishop. While we waited, the kids drew on a chalkboard what they learned about in their classes.  Alice phonetically spelled Jesus- “gzs”. We had lunch and watched our videos. Dan had more meetings. The girls had a bit of a hard time playing together. I had my family conference call. We cut up fruit and the kids packed lunches. Then we went to Webster family dinner for September birthdays. We hung out outside some. McKenna and other cousins from the stake went to an FSY wrap up fireside. After kids were in bed, we calendared and texted about the weeks’ plans. 

Sept. 26th- Monday: I exercised and ran 1.5 miles. Alice and I ate and did her music homework. I showered, then we went to Let’s Play Music. Meghan drove us down to Les Schwab to pick up the van (the rotors were replaced). Alice did Upstart, then we had lunch. Alice had preschool and I had PT. She said I could come back in 2 weeks instead of 1!  I drove carpool. I helped Anna with her book report. Ben worked on his Google slides presentation about a desert. We kept the laundry going. After dinner, I helped Anna record her book commercial. Ben and McKenna had Newsies rehearsal. Emmy and Cooper came over for 10mins before McKenna got home to put them to bed so Meghan could go to Tanner’s late baseball game. Dan packed for his Park City work retreat. 


Sept. 27th- Tuesday: I watched the news then ate with Alice. We got ready for the day and I watched “Don’t Miss This.” Then Alice and I went to Michael’s and the Dollar Store. Then we went to Lewis Park with some friends. We had lunch, then Alice watched shows while I read, napped, had phone time, and did some productive stuff. I picked up Jr. High kids and then the other kids got home. I worked on an email for Ms. Welch. Ben had rehearsal. We had pasta salad for dinner. Anna had gymnastics. The kids played outside. Dan had a work symposium in Park City for three days. After kids were in bed, I worked on the Nelson News, Ben worked on his part for the Primary program, and then I did the child and youth protection training. 


Sept. 28th- I exercised before the kids got up. Once the kids were at school, Alice and I picked up Lindsay, Kaysen, and Amelia to go to the pumpkin patch for the preschool field trip. It looked stormy and was windy most of the time, but we still had fun! Alice and I had lunch. The kids got home and I drove them to piano. I napped while Alice watched a show. I picked up Mia and the piano kids. The kids played and I worked on paying Marilee for piano. I also did my PT exercises. The evening was nutso without Dan home to help. We ate freezer stuff or leftovers for dinner, then Bethany had her first day of Hip Hop and Anna had a primary activity. Then we drove Ben to his primary activity at the Lemon’s and the Alexander girls down to YW with me. We stayed for 20mins then took McKenna to Newsies. I went back to YW and Adam brought Bethany to the church. I went home (Alice had a nice screaming tantrum about her carseat) and got the three girls to bed. Then I picked up McKenna. I talked with Dan on the phone before bed. 

Sept. 29th- Thursday: I subbed in kindergarten in Ms. Enquist’s class. It’s a big class of 31 kids!  The kids were cute and either really talkative and knew all the answers, or they were clueless and zoned out. I saw Ben during school. After school I drove 9 kids from the neighborhood home. I love my van!  My mom (and Autumn) babysat Alice. My mom stayed for a bit and helped Bethany with her reading and piano. I worked on a grocery order. Ben had rehearsal and McKenna had piano. I made dinner and Dan got home!  We worked on Bethany and Alice’s primary program parts. After kids were in bed, I worked on the grocery order more. 


Sept. 30th- Friday: After the kids left, I exercised and then ate with Alice. Then we put up Halloween decorations. Alice had preschool and I showered and napped. After Alice got home, we drove carpool for Sarah and brought home Luke and Caleb for Ben to hang out with. We went to Lewis Park. Anna played with Desi and Queensley as well. I picked up groceries and pizza. Dan mowed the lawn. McKenna did homework, then babysat for the Johnsons all night while Faye Wade was at a mission reunion. We ate with the kids, then they all watched movies. Alice watched Sing 2 upstairs. After friends left and kids went to bed, Dan watched Star Wars and I had phone time and read a little. McKenna got home way late! 



September Videos:
Oculus, Turkeys at Condie’s, Bethany giggles, McKenna Madrigals National Anthem, State Fair, Utah Foster Care Gala, McKenna Ben Slow Mo, Egg drop activity, Salmon Run, Alice Gummy Bears Song, Alice Pumpkin Patch field trip

No comments: